Site not opening through airtel Network

Hi there, I m having a problem regarding opening the site.

My site is not loading and taking a lot of time to open through airtel connection in India. However, it is opening fine with Jio.

Could anyone is able to help me. Site- https://gkeducation.epizy.com

Other sites like ifastnet is also taking time through airtel connection. Even, my friend tried it but it is taking alot of time to open.

Is there anything wrong with the servers?

Welcome back @Gautamkhurana!
Your site open just fine for me. It could be a Jio or Airtel’s temporary problem resolving to certain IP’s (which may have iFastNet’s, idk). As for me, it is opening on Airtel.

I dont know what’s wrong. Any recommendations about what should i do?

And could you just try to open the any post or page in my site?

Seeing how your website is working fine from one ISP, it’s 100.000% not a server problem. A server can be fast or slow, but can’t differentiate between where the connecting is coming from.

The issue must be somewhere in the network between Airtel and our servers. It could be a routing problem somewhere, or maybe an intermediary networking partner having issues.

Could you please make a traceroute from your device to our servers using both Airtel and Jio? That way, we can compare the differences.

3 Likes

Sorry Admin, I don’t know how to make traceroute.
Could you please give me some instructions to make that? It really would be helpful.

Just search the web? There tens of thousands or articles online on how to make a traceroute.

Be sure to specifically search for the platform you’re using. Making a traceroute on Windows or MacOS is very different, and I have no idea how you would do it on a mobile platform like Android or iOS.

3 Likes

You are a premium user (31.22.4.67)

when did you switch to premium?

maybe your browser is still trying to find the website on the old IP
so it takes time for a particular ISP to update the DNS data

3 Likes

I renewed my plan this week…is that the reason?

As Admin says try to do trace route ! Then only then can rectify your issue fast!

Thats what i m trying to do…but i dont know how to do with phn

A GOOGLE search was just enough, any way you can watch this video :

Thanks Man🙏…

Please also ans this…What after then…should i send the screenshot of that?

Possibly.

GUYS UPDATE- Now site is working fine. I think there was a problem with airtel. But thanks to all… who tried to help me. Moreover, you guys including admin are better than ifast net support. Thank you for your help.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.