Site.Pro is deprecated and may be removed soon

@OxyDac I actually want to know how I can start editing my site, I’ve already added the template through the control panel.

@Alex_Victor said:
@OxyDac I actually want to know how I can start editing my site, I’ve already added the template through the control panel.

Just go to <yoursite.domain>/admin and login.

yeah , at the end of the video is written
login as administrator and “start editing”…

c/p from kopage
In case if you’re lost, help center is on the palm of your hand. Each new website starts with a short video preview. If you missed if and you’re logged in as website administrator, you’ll see floating video icon on right side - it’s hidding a Video Library!
Additionally in Website Menu, there’s Help Section with Knowledgebase and your Personal Assistant.

I think KoPage is good enough but guys, don’t blame the Admin, he’s having a hard time answering peapole that uses Site Pro and their site gets broken.

I use Adobe Dreamweaver for some of my static site’s (https://www.adobe.com/sea/products/dreamweaver.html#hero-featured-video).
It works like Zyro but you have the ability to customize it even more and without limitations.

If you don’t want to built your site with software that you have to download, use Wordpress!
Wordpress has tons of Drag n’ Drop or Live Editor builder such as Visual Composer, Beaver Builder and many more! And Wordpress is responsive and has high mobility.

What do you mean by Mobility
You can install a plugin called All-in-One WP Migration (https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/) which is FREE and it can create a backup of your site in just a few clicks (Less than 10) and can be reuploaded to another server/account/site without having to modify the MySQL Database too!

Yes, Kopage in it’s current state is flawed. We’re looking into fixing the mess, but right now you’ll just have to endure the lack of a good hosted site builder. Fortunately, there are other easy ways to build websites (like the ones @PlanetGamingGG has listed), which do not depend on any special software on the hosting side.