Site redirecting to old site url

Hi there,
My site: twofinsandamask.com is redirecting to: teris-template.epizy.com which is the original site i made here.

I made the test site and used FTP to download it and reupload to twofinsandamask.com.

Please help! thankyou so much!

Did you change the Website URL in the WordPress settings? If the URL you’re trying to use does not match the Website URL, you will be redirected to the Website URL. You can find detailed instructions on how to change it in the WordPress documentation.

Thankyou! Unfortunately my admins wp settings does not contain this where the tutorials say it is. I have found a tutorial for changing it in phpMyAdmin and have done 3/4 steps but am confused about the last step: “Be sure that you rename the folder to the new URL in FTP or the File Manager.”

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Tutorial: https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204405334/how-can-i-change-the-domain-name-for-my-wordpress-site

@Teresa said:
Thankyou! Unfortunately my admins wp settings does not contain this where the tutorials say it is. I have found a tutorial for changing it in phpMyAdmin and have done 3/4 steps but am confused about the last step: “Be sure that you rename the folder to the new URL in FTP or the File Manager.”

You essentially already changed the folder by moving your WordPress installation to the different domain, so you can skip that step.