Site Suspended need help

My site is suspended due to CUP hit limits reached 12 hrs more my subscribers are facing problems please take my site up again. Please Admin

All the information you need to know is in your client area, check this out!

yes I know it says it will up when timmer is at 0 but please you need to understand can’t you activate my account. Please sir can’t you do anything

You account will be activated according to timer, sorry but no one will speed up this process, try to don’t hit the limit next time.

one more thing can you tell me in free hosting service
how many visits on WordPress site I can handle
and also can you please tell me what is the reason of CUP hit limit reached on my account.please just give a reason so I can fix it all I know my visit is going up and every time when I more than 100 visits goes my cup hit limits reached.

Please just help me. I will be very thankful if you help

@Ankit_singh said:
one more thing can you tell me in free hosting service
how many visits on WordPress site I can handle
and also can you please tell me what is the reason of CUP hit limit reached on my account.please just give a reason so I can fix it all I know my visit is going up and every time when I more than 100 visits goes my cup hit limits reached.

Please just help me. I will be very thankful if you help

Hi Sir,
Your site can handle a large volume of visitors or only small volume of visitors, It depends wether you can have up to 500 vistors, if your site is lightweight like using a static HTML without too much code then it can definitely handle large volume of visitors. Since you are using WP then idk that much but I think it can only hold below 500 visitors.

Also you mean CPU limit right?
CPU limit can be very high when your site has too many things to do with the servers like using many plugins.
My tips on preventing CPU Limit using WP:

1. Use Lightweight Themes.
  2. Use less plugins as possible (Below 5 should be good).