SiteBuilder Goes Blank

My SiteBiulder doesn’t load, this has occurred 1 day ago and now it still doesn’t load,
It just go blank! I waited 5-10 minutes and still doesn’t load!
Please help…

@UnknownLolz said:
My SiteBiulder doesn’t load, this has occurred 1 day ago and now it still doesn’t load,
It just go blank! I waited 5-10 minutes and still doesn’t load!
Please help…

I can open the builder without any issue!
Please re-check

@PlanetGamingGG I cant still open sitebuilder now it says “This Page cant be displayed” please help…

@UnknownLolz How are you trying to open the sitebuilder? Is this the site builder in the cPanel or the site builder built into InfinityFree’s control panel?

@AlanTiller I open it using the sitebuilder built in infinity free Cpanel, I do not use the VP to go to my SiteBuilder

@UnknownLolz have you tried deleting the site builder and creating a new one making sure the url and directory is correct?

@AlanTiller The Directory is really correct, I’m sure!

Ok but have you tried deleting the site builder and recreating it as it could just be an error with that build. If that doesn’t work try a different browser.

The sitebuilder itself seems to be working fine, I can access the sitebuilder of your account without any problems.

Please try with a different browser or device and internet connection as well. Some (bad) internet providers block access to some of our services.

Unfortunately this has been happening to me too. I am accessing the site builder directly from safari on a mac without any vpn. But the page just stays blank. What can I do?