SitePro website broken??

Hi Team,
I need help,

I have taken a backup with my sitepro site but when I upload it back to my website and accessed it it show this error:

So does that mean, We can’t use our sitepro made site forever?

We’ve ran some cleanups on old SitePro instances to remove and block any SitePro websites which were no longer in use. It appears that some sites, including yours, were flagged as false positive.

If you really want to, I can unblock your domain which allows you to see and edit your website. But SitePro will still be removed at some point, so I cannot recommend using it any longer. And I see you’ve already pushed a new site.

@Admin said:
We’ve ran some cleanups on old SitePro instances to remove and block any SitePro websites which were no longer in use. It appears that some sites, including yours, were flagged as false positive.

If you really want to, I can unblock your domain which allows you to see and edit your website. But SitePro will still be removed at some point, so I cannot recommend using it any longer. And I see you’ve already pushed a new site.

Yes, I already published a new version since it needs more design and the last design looks horrid! And the code is bad, it really is when I check on Google Speed Test.

Yeah, please do enable my old sitepro site Admin since I need it for the option for users if they want to see the old design.

@UnknownLolz said:
Yeah, please do enable my old sitepro site Admin since I need it for the option for users if they want to see the old design.

Well, I must remind you that SitePro will be removed and that you must migrate your website anyways. I can enable SitePro for your account again, but if you don’t use it on your website, the automatic cleanup will remove it again.

If you want to see an old copy of the website, you can use a tool like HTTrack to make a static copy of it. That way, you don’t need to overwrite an existing website to view the site or rely on an unreliable, external tool.

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:

Well, I must remind you that SitePro will be removed and that you must migrate your website anyways. I can enable SitePro for your account again, but if you don’t use it on your website, the automatic cleanup will remove it again.

If you want to see an old copy of the website, you can use a tool like HTTrack to make a static copy of it. That way, you don’t need to overwrite an existing website to view the site or rely on an unreliable, external tool.

So HTTrack will make a static copy and sitepro can’t disable it again?

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:

HTTrack creates a full, static copy of a website suitable for offline usage. Not all features will work, but you can view the website regardless of the state of the actual site.

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:

HTTrack creates a full, static copy of a website suitable for offline usage. Not all features will work, but you can view the website regardless of the state of the actual site.

It doesn’t work and it needs index.html file but Sitepro made website mostly based on PHP.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Admin said:

@UnknownLolz said:

It doesn’t work and it needs index.html file but Sitepro made website mostly based on PHP.

All the PHP code does is generate HTML output which your browser can process and display to you. But you can also capture and store that HTML and view it later.

Sure, features like comment systems, contact forms won’t work. But if the point is for people to be able to see what the site looked before, then that’s OK.