Sites still redirecting- adware infection

When I go on softaculous/wordpress to access my admin page on both my websites (leespoetryblog.epizy.com and terribleshoes.epizy.com) its taken over by adware which redirects me. Today a site identifying itself as epizy.com says it wants me to give permission to install “secure search.” This is only happening on my computer, not my phone, so I assume this has now infected my computer. But this only happens when I log into infinityfree and try to access my admin page, so the infection obviously came from infinityfree. I’m using infinityfree domain names, so there should be no issue with that, and I’m nowhere near my limit for hosting. I’ve cleared my browser cache many times as well as reloading google chrome and safari. The issue originated with infinity free, and softaculous, and continues to crop up every day.

I’m not sure if the people responding work for infinity free or not, but they have an amazing way of bringing up issues which are completely irrelevant, trying to blame other non-existent issues for the problems. That’s what I’m talking about when I talk about bad faith.

Did you read this article already?

https://infinityfree.net/support/why-doesnt-my-domain-work/

None of this is relevant to me. The first website had already been working for several days, but now, without adding any new names or making any dns changes it’s doing exactly the same thing as the other sites, redirecting to mailicious sites. Your explanation makes no sense. What kind of hosting site redirects an inactive site to other domains- if anything it should go to an error page. How is this anything but a shady site offering a series of lies to cover up shady practices. Now that you’ve wasted my time, I promise to take the time to broadcast your shady conduct and run-around tactics all over the internet.

Dear infinity free users- this hosting service is a pure scam. It only took me four days and hours of wasted time to figure it out, and now I plan to spread the word. There’s no solution to the problems you’re encountering accept to get off this scam service, erase whatever content you’ve posted (they’re not going to let you transfer it) and deactivate your accounts (they won’t let you delete them). The human beings behind this shit, and the ones participating in these forums, get a fucking life and sucking the blood of other human lives- wasting our time and energy with this shit.

Well, this happen only on you, the other people sites (epizy) are fine. So the problem must be only with you.

Are you sure that you already create that hosting account on your Client Area? Does the (sub)domain exist on cPanel (Addon Domain menu)?

3 Likes

You’re too quick to judge. I can vouch for the hosting as I have been using it myself for a long time. This is more than what you can expect from something that is free. Your problem is unique, I agree, but that is no way to express yourself. I think the @Admin has not seen your issue yet. As soon as he sees it, he will resolve it.

2 Likes

Maybe a bit late. They’ve removed their account :neutral_face:

Yeah. It is not impossible thing to fix. Just maybe regular users do not know it.

2 Likes

yeah suddenly i am redirected to a page that says

No Sponsors
This domain currently does not have any sponsors for you.

and then askes me to verify myself by installing some kind of browser extention

Well, Like i said before It happens when domain not be connected to any account. So it means they’ve removed their account! :frowning:

1 Like

Will you please give us the chance to fix this issue at least? Technical errors happen. We do our best to prevent these from happening, but glitches happen.

But that doesn’t mean that every error on your account is a deliberate attempt by us to hurt you specifically. We want to provide a good hosting service. And we want to do our best to make this service work for you too.

So before you spread around defamations saying we are doing this on purpose and are unwilling to fix this, please do give us the chance to defend ourselves and prove this is not the case. I’m willing to admit defeat if we’re unable to help you.

But in this case, I was unable to help you because I didn’t check the forum on a Saturday morning between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM, which is about all the time you gave us between posting the original issue and vowing to commit libel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.