Slow Server

Sir, plz tell me what do as my website is suspended by the InfinityFree :sob: :sob:
plz sir help me…

movie sites etc. are not allowed as they come under infringement. Remove the content reported, it should be there in the email you received.

1 Like

Is there any way to keep all the data in website.

But for this i need to access my website’s admin panel which is currently suspended.

no luck, wait for it to be unsuspended. try creating a support ticket or else.

for how long have you worked on your site btw? is it made on wordpress or html, css etc? do you have a backup?

I did but i am getting the same reply again and again.

see, as said movie websites are not allowed. ifastnet can be sued, so they suspend such websites. no one allow to host such websites, even premium ones. better host your own server in aws etc/.

1 Like

As I have created my own wordpress theme so I have been working on this project from since from 1 month.

do you have a backup? updraftplus etc

No :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

umm, no luck then :sob:

1 Like

for now remove the movies content.

1 Like

did you see the content for which your account was suspended, delete them

1 Like

This could still get your account suspended because you are using your InfinityFree site to make them known.

2 Likes

try ftp.

you’re breaking the TOS.

unfortunately there is no hope for such websites. there is no luck on getting this back :tired_face:.

Your account has been permanently suspended for violating the TOS. You cannot access your website directly, nor can you access the databases or files. Since you violated the TOS, your files have probably been deleted, and cannot be recovered. Next time, please read the TOS before using a service.

Don’t build a website dedicated to criminal activity. Copyright infringement is illegal, and sharing copyrighted movies for free is against the law. We won’t host websites that are against the law. And many other hosting providers won’t either.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.