Slow server

I’m sorry for the delay.

iFastNet has investigated the issue, and concluded that the database server is healthy. However, more accounts than usual have been assigned to it by the account provisioning system, resulting in higher load than usual on the server. This high load may result in bad performance or intermittent connection issues.

The account provisioning has been tweaked so no new accounts will be setup on that database server. However, we don’t really have a way to redistribute accounts that are already on the server. Because of that, it may take some time for the load to stabilize and the quality of the service to be as good as it should be.

If you don’t want to wait for that, the only suggestion I can offer is to remove your domain from the current account, create a new account for the domain, and migrate your website to it. Your new account will be setup on a different server with better performance.

6 Likes

Do you know how long these connection issues may last? Not as in dates (September to November), but more as in time (30 to 60 minutes per error)?

Goodnight
It depends, the error sometimes happens and takes 10 minutes, sometimes it takes 20 seconds to 1 min, it’s never an exact time. Sometimes the problem happens and when refreshing the page (f5) it goes back to normal…

1 Like

Good afternoon…
There would be no way to unlink with ifastnet? Because I made another domain and the same continues with the same database error

Hmm, it seems that your new account got assigned to the same database server. That shouldn’t happen. I’ve asked iFastNet to check again.

The free hosting platform is built and maintained by iFastNet. Without them, there would not be any hosting.

8 Likes

When will I be able to do or update to a new database account that is not giving this error?!

Could you create one more now that will be redirected to the right one?

Good afternoon…

Apparently in the morning the database is not gone anymore and my system worked perfectly

You should be able to create a new account now. After the account is fully set up, you can see the assigned database server in the client area. If it says anything other than sql213.epizy.com, it should be good to go.

But the database server is expected to stabilize over time, so if you don’t do anything, the issue will solve itself as well.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.