Softaculous installations error : The maximum number of databases you can create has been reached

I am trying to install wordpress script (even other scripts) but it does not proceed giving out the error message :

“The maximum number of databases you can create has been reached, so installation cannot proceed.”

Any help will be appreciated.

@Coster said:
I am trying to install wordpress script (even other scripts) but it does not proceed giving out the error message :

“The maximum number of databases you can create has been reached, so installation cannot proceed.”

Any help will be appreciated.

The message seems quite self explanatory. How many databases do you have now?

Actually there is none. I cleared all my installations and yet could not get rid of the error. Also, I have only a one page website which does not use any database.

@Coster admin asked you about this value, so can you answer?:

This is what I have : MySQL Databases: 0 / Unlimited

@Coster said:
This is what I have : MySQL Databases: 0 / Unlimited

Try to install manually

I just checked your account and I see you completed multiple script installations successfully a few hours ago. Does that mean the issue is resolved?

Sorry for the delayed response. Thanks for looking into it. Yes the issue is resolved now, I had to create a new account to get it to work again. I have deactivated the account with the issue.