Softaculous license expired

My website URL is:
shinevar-wp.my-style.in

What I’m seeing is:

Your license is not active or it has expired. If your license has expired, please renew it to continue using this Software.

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

The same issue.

Same issue. I think they are working on this error. Hope so they will solve this issue as soon as possible.

I guess many of us are experiencing the same issue. Probably (very) internal hosting/ developer glitch, so is best to be patient and not go changing settings trying to fix.

Summon @Admin :laughing:

They will solve this issue. I think they are working on this error. So we need to wait for their responce.

Upcoming maintenance :roll_eyes:

Hope this fixes ASAP.

1 Like

Yes, I same in here and I hope @admin can resolve this ASAP, because I need see my password installation on softacolous (I forget my password and this is so stupid things) :grin:

Rather to say Ifastnet staff!

Since they’re who can directly access these app files or folders and more settings.

2 Likes

I face same problem. Because softaculous is an paid software so the exprire if renew by admin or admins then we can contunue to use it

Seems to be… Fixed?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.