Softaculous license has expired

Same Problem here!. Send help quickly!

Still nothingā€¦

I take it your WordPress website itself is still running?

I donā€™t know why the installation wouldnā€™t be visible in the Installations list in Softaculous. But I propose we wait and see until the licensing issue is fixed. Maybe the installations list will be restored too.

If it isnā€™t restored, then do not reinstall your software. If you remove an existing installation and replace it with a fresh one, all your data is lost. You should be able to import an existing installation in Softaculous. Just donā€™t reinstall anything, because if you reinstall you delete all your website content.

Also, to everyone else creating a forum user to reply here:

Yes, we know you have this problem too. Everyone has this problem. We know this and are working on it. Yes, we know itā€™s not solved yet, but weā€™re working on it. Yes, we want to fix this as quickly as possible, but this is not something we can easily and quickly fix on our own.

You have all the right to reply here, of course. But know that it wonā€™t help to fix this issue any faster. Weā€™re all working on this as fast as we can.

4 Likes

It is indeed still running, I suppose it is indeed a problem with the license then. If itā€™s not restored I think I might need some help with the importing, but we shall see how it turns out. Thank you for the reply.

Works now!

But domain is not.

It worked beforeā€¦

Not sure if this will helpā€¦

https://www.softaculous.com/docs/enduser/how-to-import-an-installation/

It does seem to be working againnā€¦At least it just did for me with a Wordpress install.

it seems to be working,can access wordpage< the site plus all my add ons

Yep, it seems like the problem was resolved because the notice is gone now!

Thatā€™s unrelated to Softaculous.

If itā€™s a new domain, please note that it takes 72 hours to be visible everywhere. If you need more help, please create a new topic.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.