SOLUTION: WordPress Critical Error after updating it

I don’t think there is any need of revert button. Because this thing happens in free hosting because of server limits

Anyways, I think my post will solve everyone’s problem. So I am marking it solved.
Should you have any questions, feel free to reply below.

3 Likes

One story, my experience in first time updating WordPress, it fails but without the Critical Error, so my WP still safe and just retry with manual update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then, Is necessary to delete wordpress, and reinstall it?.. or that is not necessary and Can I only install my backup?..(I use updraftplus and I have one)

Nope who said. I explained literally everything in my post. Kindly read it again.

I also have the same problem. So I deleted my Wordpress and reinstalled it but with the same result.
Installed it with Softaculous App Installer and I updated it from my Wordpress dashboard.
So for the time being I won’t update my Wordpress until someone has solved the problem.

Have you seen my pinned post by admin?

Yes. I made the comment before I saw your post.

Okay so it’s better to discuss everything there instead of splitting the same topic in multiple discussions.

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean by splitting the same topic in multiple discussion.
All I did just hit the reply button.

Maybe a MOD will explain this to you better.

:eyes:

Here’s the MOD @adolfs! Ask her.

I’m confused by splitting into multipl topics myself.

2 Likes

Yeh don’t worry, its merged here, you can reply here now.

I have seen duplicate postings in other topics too. Just like in Facebook sometimes they make the same posting twice. I guess there is a bug in the system.

Softaculous (r/Engrish) will make the new update available in few weeks.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully sooner.

I don’t think it’s softaculous, they have released 5.5 (Softaculous) I think we are just waiting for IFastNet to give it the all clear that it works.