Requesting SSL certificates from Let’s Encrypt or ZeroSSL may result in an error message. An example is below.
We are doing our best to get these issues resolved as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we don’t have enough details to tell how soon that will be. Please note that certificates that have already been issued will still work properly.
At this time, there are no known workarounds to get a certificate. GoGetSSL (Our other SSL provider) is still properly functioning.
- December 18 - Issue reported
- December 20 - Issue Confirmed
- December 22 - Change Applied
- December 22 - Change Confirmed
- December 22 - Issue Solved
We are aware of the issue and are doing our best to get this resolved as soon as possible.
We completely understand that this may cause confusion and you will have additional questions. We are happy to provide any information that we can.
However, to keep the contents of this topic, as well as our forum, clean, clear, and concise, I ask that you carefully read the Outage Communication Rules before posting.
In a nutshell:
- Please keep the posts about the outage in this topic, and all posts not about this outage outside of this topic.
- Please post relevant questions only that have not been answered yet. It may be compelling to ask obvious questions like “when will this be fixed”, but basic information like that will be put in this message as soon as we know it.
- Please carefully check the known symptoms and affected components.
- If you are on the affected components, you are almost certainly affected by the outage. If so, please refrain from simply stating you are affected, it does not help get your service back up faster.
- If you are not on the affected components but do experience all of the symptoms, please say so below so we can check if our list is incomplete.
- If you do not experience all listed issues and are not on the components that are known to be affected, the issue you are experiencing is most likely not related to this outage. If so, please create a new topic in the Hosting Support category and describe the issue there.
- If you say you are affected by the outage, please always include your website URL. I can’t check if you are affected by the outage if you don’t say which of your websites is affected.
Posts that do not follow these rules may be deleted without warning. This is to help ensure that all the relevant information is easily available to everyone reading this topic.
Thanks for your understanding!