[SOLVED] VistaPanel Control Panel and FTP are down

VistaPanel Control Panel and FTP are down

Since August 20 13:10 UTC, the free hosting control system appears to have gone down.

Which components are affected by this issue

• The VistaPanel control panel is down.
  • FTP login doesn’t work (and by extension, the file manager)
  • The hosting API is down, meaning some client area features don’t work well.

When will this issue be resolved

At this time, it’s unclear as to what’s going on.

We are doing our best to get these issues resolved as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we don’t have enough details to tell how soon that will be.

What can you do to fix this

At this time, there are no known workarounds.

Timeline

At 14:40, the service was restored. We will keep monitoring the situation in case things change.

We are aware of the issue and are doing our best to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I completely understand that this may cause confusion and you will have additional questions. I am happy to provide any information I have to help you.

However, to keep the contents of this topic clean, clear and concise, I ask that you carefully read the Outage Communication Rules before posting.

In a nutshell:

• Please keep the posts about the outage in this topic, and all posts not about this outage outside of this topic.
  • Please post relevant questions only that have not been answered yet. It may be compelling to ask obvious questions like “when will this be fixed”, but basic information like that will be put in this message as soon as we know it.
  • Please carefully check the known symptoms and affected components.
    • If you are on the affected components, you are almost certainly affected by the outage. If so, please refrain from simply stating you are affected, it does not help get your service back up faster.
    • If you are not on the affected components but do experience all of the symptoms, please say so below so we can check if our list is incomplete.
    • If you do not experience all listed issues and are not on the components that are known to be affected, the issue you are experiencing is most likely not related to this outage. If so, please create a new topic in the Hosting Support category and describe the issue there.
  • If you say you are affected by the outage, please always include your website URL. I can’t check if you are affected by the outage if you don’t say which of your websites is affected.

Posts that do not follow these rules may be deleted without warning. This is to help ensure that all the relevant information is easily available to everyone reading this topic.

ftp is also down

I’m well aware, but I can’t type that fast.

:rofl:sorry

Have you seen page can’t be reach message When trying to access the panel? That is what i’ve seen here

Yes, of course I’ve seen it. I wouldn’t be posting an outage announcement if I didn’t know if it was down.

1 Like

Thank you for what you do for infinity free.

Hello, when I try to log into the cpanel, I have a blue page that pops up. The box for entering the identifiers does not appear. So, connection impossible!

That means the panel is back up.

The blue page is normal. When you login from the client area, you’re automatically logged in without having to enter your credentials. However, it can take a while for the login to complete and the panel to load, during which you’ll see the blue box.

This can take ~10 seconds, and maybe a bit more now since the panel was just down.

2 Likes

Thanks again :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks you Admin again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.