[Solved]

My website is connected with cloudflare and since yesterday it shows [Error 522].

URL: https://werar.ml

and i can’t access my files either from web FTP and when i connect with local(Filezilla) client it shows this error:

Status: Connection attempt failed with “ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server”.

me too!

iim not using cloud flare but im down too

If they say its storage issues again i think ill have to call bull$hit

Well they’re hosting free and with the most features so we can’t blame them, it might be a DDoS attack.

Admin do reply

Everyone who sees this post please don’t make another one just let the admin reply to this one

1 Like

There are over 100 topics about this issue. I don’t see any point in repeating the same message everywhere.

If there are system issues, an announcement will be made in the System Issues category: FTP server down, many websites are unreachable

2 Likes

They are not hosting free. Most of the sites are inaccessible so they are not hosting free. The definition of hosting is ‘A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.’ Most of the sites are inaccessible so they are not hosting free. If it was a single occasion it would be excusable but infinity free advertise Free Hosting and do not supply it. This is unacceptable.

That was me 3 months ago, but now, i challenge you to find a better free hosting provider.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.