Solved

My website URL is: http://www.cranterns.epizy.com

What I’m seeing is: i changed my password but i noticed my DB works with my previous password and also i’m unabe to access databases

I’m using this software:

Additional information:
i changed my password but i noticed my DB works with my previous password and also i’m unabe to access databases. that tells me 185.27.134.10 redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS .

i’m wondering how much that will took to my DB works with my new password?

Did you change the hosting account’s password through the Client Area? If yes, then the password propagation for all the services (even the database server) will take 15 minutes.

i tried it via the login to cpanel page before but nothing happened.now i tried it for Client Area five minutes ago. 10 minutes left.

15 minutes have been passed at the time of publishing your last post. You may login to the Control Panel or the Client Area again and if you experience problems try to clear cookies and cache on your browser.

that’s not working again. my database still works with the old password

i’m waiting for a day

well. i changed my password of cpanel to previous one and all thing is working. found a new way

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.