Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry

ERROR:-Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry
Showing this message from 2 hours

please read System Issues

Hey there. I’m assuming this message is in softaculous? If it is, you can try a different browser.

@Deveroonie, there is nothing in system issues about softaculous not working. You also need to read before you post.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, I am also experiencing difficulties with using Softaculus and have experienced the same issue, once I click on the Softaculus link in the cPanel the page directs me to the interface but the error message, “Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry.” appears. I have tried to access it multiple times over the course of a day but the problem persists. See below additional information so that this problem can be verified.

IP: 185.27.134.150
Hosting Volume: vol1_2
Domain: pedrosilva.epizy.com

Ok, it looks like softaculpus errors might be another thing that is happening to those on hosting volume #2. Can anyone else on the volume confirm this issue?

These issues are also caused by this outage. A broken hosting volume breaks websites and FTP, but also breaks a bunch of control panel functionality, including Softaculous.

Thank you for the information and the time taken to address this issue. If any more information is necessary, please feel free to let me know. I have a couple of colleagues that are experiencing the same issue, if needed I could provide their information for additional confirmation of this problem.