SoS Cname setup issue!

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or We bsite URL

epiz_31399236 [twobitdmonk.great-site.net

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

Illegal characters in destination part. 6
Invalid Domain destination. 6
(please share the FULL error message you see)

Other Information

the information provided for cname record source and destination don’t work it spits out errors!

(other information and details relevant to your question) epiz_31399236

nevermind it fixed itself

1 Like

Welcome!

• Enter _25e46b871d2c5c99b14c14d712724c5e in the input for Source.
  • Enter c8b8756627a2e73b9185b17dc66e5cde.8affbf5e6c3f584a490b38ee0fa3f8b4.t0502462001648522440.sectigo.com in the input for Destination.

thanks a bunch now im having a PHP extension issue

Error Message

[Support execute shell command.]
Support OPcache ]
Support Redis extension if redis cache is enabled ]

She’ll is not available on free hosting. Please upgrade to a VPS or premium if you need it.

Never heard of this, but I don’t think it is disabled. You may have to install some library to use it, though. Note: This looks like a server-side cache, which is probably not supported here.

Redis is not enabled, so it is not supported. If you need it, I think premium may have it, but you’ll have to raise a support ticket to find out.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

We don’t have Opcache on our servers. I’m not sure how effective Opcache is with how we run PHP, but seeing how the servers run a large number of websites with very little traffic each, I can’t imagine cache hit rates would be any good.

Redis and opcache are useful on high traffic and/or high complexity sites. And sites like that aren’t going to run well on free hosting anyways.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.