SSL and Cloudflare issues

In the past, I used Hostinger and Cloudflare seperately (so I could have HTTPS support).
Now I moved to InfinityFree (seems great for now), but I have some issues.

I tried setting up Cloudflare using the Cloudflare website, it is all working well, except SSL certificate. It tells me it’s invalid.
I paused (and even deleted) the website from Cloudflare as I noticed that there is a Cloudflare option in the cPanel.
Upon enabling that, I got the error:
CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address [email protected], this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

So okay. I understand that it doesn’t work directly, I’d have to delete my Cloudflare account to use this option.
Anyway, since I deleted the website from Cloudflare and set the nameservers back to InfinityFree’s nameservers, I still get the same SSL certificate error.
Here you can check it yourself, I have no idea what is wrong and how to fix that, I assume that InfinityFree “forces” their SSL over the external one when I enable Cloudflare?
[SSL Checker](SSL checker)

Note that Cloudflare takes up to 24 hours to set up certificates on free accounts. So just have patience while Cloudflare is setting everything up.

Also, your domain isn’t using Cloudflare right now. You need to click the orange cloud icon in Cloudflare’s panel to enable it.

Well, as I said, I get an error when I want to enable Cloudflare using the cpanel. I believe that that happens because I already have a Cloudflare account using the same email address as here.

Anyway, I just did a setup with cloudflare again and it works. Maybe it had to clear the old one first (in those 24 hours)