SSL and HTTPS

After to have created and installed Wordpress i’ve read that there was a free SSL certificate but i do not see it active and the HTTPS navigation is not active.
Some suggest to solve this problem?

@Barretta said:
After to have created and installed Wordpress i’ve read that there was a free SSL certificate but i do not see it active and the HTTPS navigation is not active.
Some suggest to solve this problem?

Where did you read there was a free SSL certificate? We only provide free SSL support, meaning you can install your own SSL certificate here for free. Getting the certificate itself is your job, but you can use almost any certificate vendor here (except for Let’s Encrypt).

ok sorry surely i’ve bad understood.
If let’s encrypt not work what kind of free ssl certificate do you suggest?

@Barretta said:
ok sorry surely i’ve bad understood.
If let’s encrypt not work what kind of free ssl certificate do you suggest?

Literally any other SSL certificate vendor should work, but I don’t have any particular recommendation (or know of any other free SSL certificate provider).

sigh sigh
thank you :frowning:
i’ll stay without ssl certificate until i found a free ssl to can use with your hosting .

@Barretta said:
sigh sigh
i’ll stay without ssl certificate until i found a free ssl to can use with your hosting .

Use Cloudflare,
It enables ssl for your website for free!

@UnknownLolz said:

@Barretta said:
sigh sigh

Use Cloudflare,
It enables ssl for your website for free!

Thank you bnut cloudflare is not an easy way and it permit only a certificate for account and i actually have yet an ssl certificate with my personal account.

if you know altertnatives i’ll be happy to hear you

Use SSL provided by Comodo but this website can’t support installation. You’ll only get the error the certificate is not for your domain.

@shinji said:
Use SSL provided by Comodo but this website can’t support installation. You’ll only get the error the certificate is not for your domain.

Comodo certificates are supported just fine by our hosting. If you are having trouble installing your Comodo certificate, please create a new discussion rather than hijacking this one.

Comodo certificate is free?

@Barretta said:

That depends on the certificate. The certificates Cloudflare installs on your site are provided to you for free. For custom certificates, Comodo provides a 3 month trial of a domain validated certificate, but you need to pay to renew it afterwards or to get more advanced validation.

But she did not work with me! I do all the operations correctly but do not know what the problem is :frowning:

@Admin said:

@Barretta said:

That depends on the certificate. The certificates Cloudflare installs on your site are provided to you for free. For custom certificates, Comodo provides a 3 month trial of a domain validated certificate, but you need to pay to renew it afterwards or to get more advanced validation.

i’ve read of cloudflare but irt provide only a certificate for account and this can be a problem for who, how me, that has more sites.

@Barretta Try Cloudflare I’ve been blogging now for a long time so as per CloudFlare you can add multiple sites as you wish even on free account all of them will get a FREE SHARED SSL by COMODO which is recognized by almost every NEW and SECURE browser but as it only secure data between USER and CACHED copy of your website but it all have advantages like AUTO FIX INSECURE CONTENT and FORCE ALL TRAFFIC TO HTTPS , Rocket Loader as well as Always Online which helps you to make your blog more secure, fast, and SAVE YOUR Bandwidth as well so don’t wait let’s try CloudFlare I’m already in love with CloudFlare after 1.1.1.1 DNS resolver!
https://everykhas.tk/2018/04/boost-your-internet-speed-with.html

@Ranakhas said:
@Barretta Try Cloudflare I’ve been blogging now for a long time so as per CloudFlare you can add multiple sites as you wish even on free account all of them will get a FREE SHARED SSL by COMODO which is recognized by almost every NEW and SECURE browser but as it only secure data between USER and CACHED copy of your website but it all have advantages like AUTO FIX INSECURE CONTENT and FORCE ALL TRAFFIC TO HTTPS , Rocket Loader as well as Always Online which helps you to make your blog more secure, fast, and SAVE YOUR Bandwidth as well so don’t wait let’s try CloudFlare I’m already in love with CloudFlare after 1.1.1.1 DNS resolver!

Thank you for your reply.
can you explain me how to do that you write?
I’ve logged in and i only see that there is a single site joined to account

P…s your link is broken

@Barretta said:

@Ranakhas said:

P…s your link is broken
It’s quite simple to add more sites to CloudFlare
Step 1 is to Visit https://cloudflare.com/a/overview after login there will be screen like below in Secreenshot

Yup! as in SS you can see Add site option use it to add more sites as you can also see that I’ve 4 sites on Free Account that easy after all

@Ranakhas said:

@Barretta said:

@Ranakhas said:

P…s your link is broken
It’s quite simple to add more sites to CloudFlare
Step 1 is to Visit https://cloudflare.com/a/overview after login there will be screen like below in Secreenshot

Yup! as in SS you can see Add site option use it to add more sites as you can also see that I’ve 4 sites on Free Account that easy after all

Thank You i’ve seen but with an other account of an other client.

With my account is actually impossible to log in and also to reset password so i need to better investigate.
I hope to solve asap .