SSl and infinity ssl free

Buenas tardes.

He intentado instalar un certificado ssl creado por su erramienta pero cuando voy al panel de control para instalar el certificado siguiendo las instrucciones de copiar y pegar no carga/instala el certificado.

Que estoy haciendo mal?

Gracias de antemano.

Good afternoon.
I have tried to install an ssl certificate created by your tool but when I go to the control panel to install the certificate following the copy paste instructions it does not load / install the certificate.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance.

First, Speak english please, this is an english forum. You can use online translation services, Also, What do you mean it doesn’t work/load?

1 Like

First, apologies for the Spanish post.

the problem is when installing the certificate once it has already been issued.

I go to the security section control panel and enter SSL / TLS I select the domain to configure. I copy and paste in the private key section (following the instructions) and I click the upload key button and it does nothing.
The same happens in the certificate section.

Thanks again for your attention.

Does it give an error or something else?
If possible please share a screenshot.

As can be seen in the images, the private key and the certificate are entered but it continues to inform that the certificate is not installed

Gracias

Your domain is not pointing to our nameservers. Please change them to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com and wait a few hours for the nameservers change to propagate.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.