SSL Certifcate invalid

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

salvo.42web.io

Error Message

Warning : file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:1416F086:SSL routines:tls_process_server_certificate:certificate verify failed in /home/vol13_7/epizy.com/epiz_31429331/htdocs/piscina/Envio/index.php on line 136

Other Information

The server block any image manipulation with php because of the SSL Certificate

Because of the servers here are set up, some outbound requests may be blocked. Generally, you will get an SSL error or a garbled response if this is so. Sadly, it looks like this is what you ran into.

3 Likes

Okay, but how can I resolve this so that my php image manipulation functions can work again?

I think premium hosting does not have these restrictions.

1 Like

What image manipulating functions do you mean? The error message refers to the file_get_contents function. That’s for loading files and external URLs, not image manipulation.

2 Likes

I already removed the image manipulation functions from my script, but in general I used createimage to convert the images to jpg in order to send an API that I consume.

I’m afraid I don’t understand. What’s createimage and what does it have to do with file_get_contents?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.