SSL Certificate Chain Issue

I can’t fix this… I’ve uploaded the .crt text file in the server using cpanel then… my problem is ssl chain issue which is the only solution is to correct the order of the chain… so please help me to fix this stuff the website is working on desktop browser but when it come in mobile (which is not supported by NSI) then it breaks and become untrusted.

Unfortunately, uploading full SSL chains is not possible here on InfinityFree. You need to upgrade your account to do that.

However, if you have an old mobile phone which doesn’t support SNI (like Android 2.3 and below), uploading the SSL chain is not going to fix that. You’d need to find a host where you can get a dedicated IP for your SSL certificate.

Hi there! Thank you for your answer! I really appreciate it. So we can’t host any e-commerce website here?

@WarenGonzaga said:
Hi there! Thank you for your answer! I really appreciate it. So we can’t host any e-commerce website here?

What makes you conclude that? You can host an ecommerce website with us without any problems. AFAIK ecommerce websites don’t require SSL (although having it would be better) and even then, you can add your own SSL certificate to your site here which will work on most browsers. Some legacy devices aren’t supported, but that would be the case with most sites.