Ssl certificate issue

No, you did not create them properly. These are the CNAME records you created:

The record shown is _acme-challenge.speedupsms.in.speedupsms.in., but if you added it correctly, it should just show _acme-challenge.speedupsms.in..

The only way this could happen is if you append the domain name to the record name field. Which you should not do.

It really is as easy as I can make it.

1. Copy the Record Name from the client area into the Record Name in the control panel.
  2. Select the Domain from the client area into the Domain in the control panel.
  3. Copy the Destination from the client area into the Destination in the control panel.
  4. Click the Add button.

That’s it. Just copy them as-is. Don’t go make up your own values which you think should be created. If you do, you’re overthinking things and are making invalid assumptions. Just follow the instructions.

3 Likes

i have updates the CNAME as told by you…
but still it is showing NOT READY
what is the issue…
can u do this for me ??
pls check this and make it done

Please pay attention to the instructions provided.

It says it can take up to 24 hours for DNS changes to take effect. That includes adding new CNAME records.

They are Ready now.

2 Likes

I am unable to open my CPANEL
pls check this

what error do you see? the cpanel is working for me

this site cant be reach
this type of error is showing
also my website is not opening
pls check speedupsms.in

There is an error on your WordPress website. This is what I see:

Fix it first by following this guide:

2 Likes

I checked it. It’s down.

bro there are some hackers that are making misuse of your service…
pls check the attachment…
my website is suspended because of high traffic…but actually i am new blogger…i dont have so many people who visited my website…it is done by a hacker.

this email i got from a hacker who send bots to suspend my website…pls check this and make it resolve that in future no hacker can do this to my account.

How in the world did he get your email ID?

1 Like

You can set up Cloudflare on your site so you won’t hit your limits. Also, I have the same question as @jaikrishna.t, how did he/she get your email address?

Should I believe that @speedupsms was hacked? :hot_face:

Google search and webcache

the site owner himself provided that contact address

2 Likes

And… what am I supposed to do with that information?

If your website gets a sufficiently large DDoS attack, it will go down. This can happen to any website, from the simplest of personal blogs to google.com, facebook.com and other trillion dollar companies.

If you want to be 100% sure that your website is never taken down by attackers, then don’t publish it on the internet.

But yeah, using Cloudflare in Under Attack mode can help. That said, a targeted attacker can still easily bypass that.

4 Likes

he has seen it from my contact us details…

i have shared this information with u…so that u can make stable your services and develop a thing that any hacker cannot make down anyones website…

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but it doesn’t work that may. No such thing exists that can ensure that “any hacker cannot make down anyones website”.

If DDoS attacks were easy to stop, they wouldn’t be such a big issue to so many companies of all sizes. But they are impossible to stop and extremely complicated to mitigate.

This is how the internet works. It’s not a happy little place where everyone is friendly. Even if some of the ways the internet works have been designed with that idea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.