Ssl certificate issue

Should I believe that @speedupsms was hacked? :hot_face:

Google search and webcache

the site owner himself provided that contact address

2 Likes

Andā€¦ what am I supposed to do with that information?

If your website gets a sufficiently large DDoS attack, it will go down. This can happen to any website, from the simplest of personal blogs to google.com, facebook.com and other trillion dollar companies.

If you want to be 100% sure that your website is never taken down by attackers, then donā€™t publish it on the internet.

But yeah, using Cloudflare in Under Attack mode can help. That said, a targeted attacker can still easily bypass that.

4 Likes

he has seen it from my contact us detailsā€¦

i have shared this information with uā€¦so that u can make stable your services and develop a thing that any hacker cannot make down anyones websiteā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but it doesnā€™t work that may. No such thing exists that can ensure that ā€œany hacker cannot make down anyones websiteā€.

If DDoS attacks were easy to stop, they wouldnā€™t be such a big issue to so many companies of all sizes. But they are impossible to stop and extremely complicated to mitigate.

This is how the internet works. Itā€™s not a happy little place where everyone is friendly. Even if some of the ways the internet works have been designed with that idea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.