Ssl certificate not installing fuckin bullshit support and service

fuckin bullshit service and poor quality support, my ssl in pending for cname update and the site is not working at all.

My question is why are you complaining and judging too fast without EVEN GIVING US INFORMATIONS?

7 Likes

Dear @abidallico, can you talk a bit more policely

First of all, swearing here won’t give you any useful thing for your issue other than just a Ban.
Second: I’m a person with hosting experiences, but i cannot also help you because you aren’t even providing your site url.

6 Likes

That’s cool!

1. With no patience, there is no success.
  2. It’s Free Hosting, so don’t get your hopes of free hosting so high. Welcome to the world.

If your want help, don’t swear or your more likely to get rude comments than help.

2 Likes

I checked your domain name, and our SSL certificates tool seems to be working exactly as it should. When I try to check your CNAME record, I see the error:

www.sbiaonlinetransaction2020.com: The CNAME record is not pointing to the right destination (current value: g6goh85g5nwy09w5efukwipnly1fskmdou65-or4i7y). Please note that DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to take effect.

The shown value in the message is what you have configured in the CNAME Records section, and it’s not what is shown just below in the value you should use.

So obviously, if you enter the wrong value in the CNAME record field, you see an error saying your CNAME record is wrong.

Please try setting up your domain name according to our clear instructions before complaining that our system is not working.

5 Likes

Hey, It is a scam website…

SBI is a bank in India.
I am sure that this website is a scam.
The domain name seems a bit phishing

6 Likes

I request Admin to bring this website down,if it is still in this hosting.

4 Likes

If you don’t believe me,do a google search on SBI Bank in India

2 Likes

Yes he is right, SBI is one of the best banks in India.

Well look at the original poster’s posts here, he’s being rude & swearing also tried hard to hide his url but Admin revealed it. (fortunately)
His site and domain now are down, but the worst part is he doesn’t leave in India.

Heh, We do not want to host any phishing websites, we don’t want to join the crime you are doing, Your site and domain are now banned. good luck with your phishing site in jail.

6 Likes

Does he is from India?

no, but a neighbor country, i’ve no idea if there’re punishments for that in his country.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.