SSL Certificate Questions - Renewal and more

This is my first time really hosting a website in Infinity Free. Now I have a question, How I can renew my SSL Certificate before October 5 comes on. Can I do a one click renewal atleast 1 week before the current SSL Certificate expires? Please explain the whole process if needed.

By the way, some services (like ScamAdviser) detect my website not having an SSL despite I say it has here in the forum. But I do believe that some bots/machines are blocked by Infinity Free because of it is a free hosting and not like a Premium ones that can handle many tasks/bots.

Note: They are 2 questions just in a different paragraph. Thank You.

Weird

The certificate is not signed by a trusted authority (checking against Mozilla’s root store). If you bought the certificate from a trusted authority, you probably just need to install one or more Intermediate certificates. Contact your certificate provider for assistance doing this for your server platform.
-Digicert

Subject tmacpowerstore.great-site.net
Valid from 06/Jul/2022 to 04/Oct/2022
Issuer ZeroSSL RSA Domain Secure Site CA
-Also Digicert

Mozilla Firefox’s Latest Version and its fork Waterfox trusts my SSL Certificate. Why this happens

From the client area. You can actually start to renew 1 month before expiry

No, you still need to manually install the renewed cert(s)

Likely this issue

6 Likes

@KangJL

This one is fixed by forcing HTTPS. SSL Labs says Trusted on Mozilla, Only DigiCert now says untrusted. I guess Digicert was expecting an Digicert lineup SSL Certificate on the test. Now okay. Thanks for knowing that, so there will be no reason to let my SSL Certificate expire.

@KangJL Why GT Metrix still fails? Citing HTTPS Error. GT Metrix is the only service I currently use that cites that error even after forcing HTTPS.

GT Metrix’s SSL Shopper:

The certificate is not trusted in all web browsers. You may need to install an Intermediate/chain certificate to link it to a trusted root certificate. Learn more about this error. The fastest way to fix this problem is to contact your SSL provider.

I installed it correctly. Some says that the only thing that will accept my SSL Certificate are those having NIS (do not know what it means).

What is this thing, either?

Support for intermediate certificates/CA chains is only available on premium hosting. Most browsers will work just fine without these additional certificates.

According to the admin. So I will just ignore it.

To the Admin (If you can see it)

Hopefully, IFast Net will make the Intermediate Certificates Installation possible in the future.

Already answered previously here

3 Likes

Okay, I guess GT Metrix still requires that optional certificate.

You can keep waiting.
My advice to you is to get a custom domain and use CloudFlare.
Follow the guide below.

GT Metrix should work then

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.