SSL certificate showing not validated in only after 2 weeks?

Username (e.g. epiz_28259072) or Website URL

Vandersons.great-site.net

Site cannot be reached
Err_tunnrl_connection failed.

SSL certificates cannot be found suddenly highlights in red. Expirybis 2021-7-24.

1 Like

Your site is still secure for me, so that’s a little weird. Can you send a screenshot?

2 Likes

If your website is down, then of course we can’t check if the SSL certificate you installed is correct.

Fortunately, it seems to be back up now and the SSL looks OK.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply greenreader9. Not sure what happened but seems it’s all OK now. Everything was working fine then suddenly , I could not access the site and when checking I noticed the SSL suddenly could not be found. I uploaded the certificate again and its all seems :slightly_smiling_face: fine.

3 Likes

Thanks Admin not sure what happened but one minute it was fine then it was not. Now the SSL certificate is saying it is OK. I did upload it again whether or not that sorted it but why would it suddenly not be found?

3 Likes

I don’t know. It’s hard to say without seeing the website for myself. But it seems fixed now, so we can just consider it solved for now and take another look if this happens again later.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.