SSL certificate to my domain

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

ghasthosting.cf

Question: I dont figure out how to add here/install the free SSL certificate, please help.

Sure, there are plenty of people here to help. What do you need help with? Where exactly do you get stuck? What have you tried so far?

I tried to set the cname records, but then i clicked on request sll and it dont worked.

I tried it other way, adding cloudflare via the panel, but it gave error.

and please tell me how to fix the cloudflare error, because i really want ddos protection

I’m sorry, but can you please be SPECIFIC in your questions. I need a lot more than “it dont work” and “it gave error” to figure out what’s going on.

For starters, sharing the FULL error message AS ITS PRESENTED TO YOU would be extremely helpful. And if there is no error message, at least tell what you do see, rather than just that it didn’t do what you expected it to do.

3 Likes

I now added cloudflare to my website via their website, im now contacting their support because i got no ssl certificate from them, but thanks for fast responses here!
I love your service!

I tried to add certificate in the cpanel from cloudflare it agve me this error:

The certificate uploaded is NOT for the domain name ghasthosting.cf ( was seen) .

What to do?

now it tells: Error 525

Ray ID: 5f650a284b1fd6b5 • 2020-11-22 19:26:01 UTC

SSL handshake failed

You

Browser

Working

Frankfurt

Cloudflare

Working

www.ghasthosting.cf

Host

Error

it tells

What happened?

Cloudflare is unable to establish an SSL connection to the origin server.

what to do??

Enable flexible SSL

3 Likes

Hey there!
4days Ago i have recived email from infinityfree that my ssl is issued but in my cpannel it is showing pending and when i am trying open the link that i am recive from infinity free for ssl it is showing error 403
and also when i am trying to change CNAME record my domain name which is showing is incorect and also it is not changing please fix these issue as soon as possible.
Regards
Ishaan Soni

Can you please create a new topic and explain the issue in more detail there? This topic is about @haulan setting up Cloudflare, so please don’t hijack this topic for your own SSL related question.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.