SSl certificate

When i put the certificate my site appears an alert

it says WARNING, YOU SHOULD AWAYS TAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR PRIVATE KEY AND CERTIFICATE, IF THESE ARE LOST YOU WILL NEED TO RE-PURCHASE THE SSL CERTIFICATE !

So what is your question? The message looks pretty clear to me.

How can i make the backup?

@finnend said:
When i put the certificate my site appears an alert

it says WARNING, YOU SHOULD AWAYS TAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR PRIVATE KEY AND CERTIFICATE, IF THESE ARE LOST YOU WILL NEED TO RE-PURCHASE THE SSL CERTIFICATE !

@finnend said:

On that same page are text boxes labeled “private key” and “certificate”. As the labels imply: those are your private key and certificate. And, as with all text boxes, you can copy and paste it’s contents.

@Admin said:

@finnend said:

On that same page are text boxes labeled “private key” and “certificate”. As the labels imply: those are your private key and certificate. And, as with all text boxes, you can copy and paste it’s contents.

But when i copy csr and private key. The message still appears.

@finnend said:

@Admin said:

@finnend said:

Well, we can’t look into your computer, your phone, your Dropbox, your Google Drive, your OneDrive, your iCloud, your drawer of CDs and USB drives, your paper archives and your floor safe to check whether you actually backed up your certificate and private key. We don’t know whether you backed up the keys properly, so the notice is always shown there are a reminder. Did you back up your private key and certificate? Then hurrah! You did what the message said! So you can ignore it from now on!

Also, you don’t need to back up the CSR. The CSR is only required when issuing a new certificate, after that you can throw it away or regenerate it based on the private key.

@Admin said:

@finnend said:

@Admin said:

@finnend said:

Well, we can’t look into your computer, your phone, your Dropbox, your Google Drive, your OneDrive, your iCloud, your drawer of CDs and USB drives, your paper archives and your floor safe to check whether you actually backed up your certificate and private key. We don’t know whether you backed up the keys properly, so the notice is always shown there are a reminder. Did you back up your private key and certificate? Then hurrah! You did what the message said! So you can ignore it from now on!

Also, you don’t need to back up the CSR. The CSR is only required when issuing a new certificate, after that you can throw it away or regenerate it based on the private key.

Thanks!!!