SSL Certificates Deletion Problem

My account: epiz_31559516 (ionutx02.ml)
As the title says I can’t delete the SSL Certificates from Login to your account - InfinityFree - The delete button doesn’t appear to press it.

Have you tried to do that from some other browser or at Private tab?

2 Likes

Yes and it still doesn’t work.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thanks for the info but now I’m stuck with the SSL and I can’t use the SSL from CloudFlare. Even if I remove the private key and certificate key from https://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?option=ssl
Also, I can’t delete my hosting account and create a new one because the forum account is attached to it.

1 Like

Delete the hosting account, not the entire client area account. Open the account and click the “Edit” button. Move your domain and files to a new account.

Note that Cloudflare CA certificates are not supported here.

2 Likes

An “Invalid SSL Certificate” error is raised by Cloudflare if you set your domain to use “Full (strict)” SSL mode without having a valid SSL certificate installed on your hosting account. Unless you already got an SSL certificate from another certificate provider, you should use “Full” mode instead.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.