SSL Dosent work

It’s just says it’s not a private key and certifikat says that it’s not my website

Yes, I know that. You said that in the first message. And I just said that this wasn’t enough information to help you.

So can you please just answer my questions?

If you can’t be bothered, then that’s fine. But know that we can’t help you if you cannot provide the information we need.

6 Likes

I do not know what more information you need other into your keys for ssl does not work. It just says:

-The private key you are trying to upload is not valid.
Spirit.

-The certificate uploaded is NOT for the domain name mp-hosting.com (was seen).

I asked multiple questions multiple times. Please read the messages.

I repeat:

Which I repeated:

And also:

And I specified some suspected issues here:

I asked you some questions. Please answer them. Just repeating the error messages over and over again doesn’t tell me anything new about why you see those error messages.

4 Likes

@MarcusKBP,
Try this:

1. Copy the “Private Key” text - Make sure you get ALL of it (Including the “begin private key/end private key” lines)
  2. Go to the SSL/TLS section of the control panel and paste it into the “Private Key” Box.
  3. Click “Upload Key” next to the “Private Key” box
  4. Check and make sure the other two boxes are empty. If they are not, clear them, then click “Upload Key” again
  5. Copy and paste the certificate key from the client area into the control panel - Make sure you get ALL of it (Including the “begin certificate /end certificate” lines)
  6. Click “Upload Certificate”

Thats it. Please SCREENSHOT any errors that occur, and be sure to tell us when in the process they occur.
Thanks.

4 Likes

you do not have to worry about the problem anymore as I am the script host. you have extremely poor support where supporters get angry at you because you ask about something. Can’t recommend your website to anyone at all.

1. poor support
  2. Angry admins
  3. slow website
  4. at all just bad.

would recommend spending a little bit more a month on getting good support and better website.

Well, this is a community forum. Meaning we are user like you. We don’t get paid, we only try to help out fellow users and help them understand. However, it can get frustrating when we ask for information that is easy for you to find (and will considerably help us solve your issue), and you consistently reply with the same thing, expecting us to help you with insufficient information.

The servers are actually quite fast. Plugins and/or complicated files can slow things down a lot, as well as many users (or bot users) on your site.

Thats fine. I recommend upgrading to premium though InfinityFree, and the premium service provider (iFastNet, not InfinityFree) can migrate your site for you, so you do not have to do anything.

Thanks.

2 Likes

I want to help you. I’m really curious what the issue is and I want to understand it and fix it to the best of my abilities. But it’s just so frustrating that you seem to want help, I want to give you help, but I cannot help you because you consistently ignore the questions and suggestions I give. Then you say you don’t know what I want to know, so I repeat my questions, and then you get angry at me.

I want to help you. I really do. But getting angry at people and repeating the same things over and over again won’t resolve this.

If I knew what the issue was and could resolve it myself, I would have done so right away.

So let me ask you: do you want this issue to be resolved? And are you willing to put some effort into getting there?

If the answer is “yes” to both, then please answer my questions.

If not, that’s fine too. It’s your website and your time. But then don’t say “poor support” if you’re not willing to accept and work with the support.

7 Likes

foud a new place to host. And its much better then this!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.