SSL is not working

BrotherSMP.ml

SSL Does not work

I did everything correct(Changing CNAME records, requesting SSL certificate, Copy & Pasting it to SSL/TLS etc.) and it still didn’t work. Should i wait for it to start working? I’m a newbie with this infinityfree’s free SSL certificate so i don’t really know

1 Like

I have the same problem

If ur site created recently you have to wait atleast 72 hours for DNS propagation and then u can work without any issue!

I believe there is some issue right now. Try CloudFlare in the mean time

1 Like

PLEASE READ THE OTHER TOPICS BEFORE CREATING YOUR OWN!!!

Also, (@HELPINDIA) please read other topics as well, there are multiple complaining of SSL issues, we don’t need to give false advice.

@OverloadedTech, saying “me too” does nothing but take up space. You need to provide information like your Domain, Username, and additional context.

Please read the other topics before creating a new topic or posting.
Thanks.

1 Like

Please do not CAPS… I tried to find the same problem before but as you see i did not find it. Anyways thanks!

I use caps for important info because people will see it when a rolling, and they are more likely to read, and pay attention to it. Only super important info is put on caps.
Thanks

You can always use Cloudflare “Flexable” in the meantime.

I have same issue. SSL checker says no certificate found. I ahve status as ready and uploaded the private key and certificate. but still it says certificate not found. my domain is ekhichdi.com

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.