SSL not working on chrome mobile

My site is working great over SSL in my desktops (chrome) I have a green lock near the address bar saying “Identity verified”

But using a mobile browser ChromeI see the following message - “The identity of this website has not been verified” and the lock (in chrome near the address bar) has a red x mark on it Any idea why it happens?

Word ok on my iPhone. Try clinking the link you provided (Dont just type it on), and let me know if it works.

try on chrome mobile please

when you in chrome mobile incognito it works well but not in the normal browser mode

I don’t see an error in…

Chrome
Chrome Incognito
Safari
Safari Incognito
Brave
Brave Incognito

Yes, this is all on a Apple iPhone.

I’ll keep on the look and share a screenshot when it happens again

It just happened again please, I’ve added a screenshot.
I read it has something to do with the SSL chain. you can check my site from the given link SSL Server Test (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)

What SSL provider are you using?
And charge your battery :joy:

:joy: :joy::joy: I’m using the free one from let’s encrypt

Did you do this?

Yes I’ve done that configuration by the .htacess file.
Everything used to work well until recently when we’re having these issues on chrome app on Android.

There is an article about that error from SSL Labs:

“Most” browsers work fine without the CA certificates, but it appears that your phone is the exception.

@Admin well I use to believe it was my phone but 2 other colleagues also complained the same. I think it’s best we make arrangements to upgrade to premium hosting to avoid these headaches.

Or you can try using Cloudflare. Google Chrome on Android must be the only one that does not like it.

3 Likes

Thank you @Greenreader9 I’ll read it and try my hands on this.

I’m done with this configuration and now my SSL cert is being issued by Cloudflare hopefully I don’t face that problem again. hahaha, Thank you again @Greenreader9

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.