Ssl not working on mobile but working on desktop

Hello,

I am facing the problem that my ssl is working fine on desktop in all browser. But now i have issue that it is not working on mobile.

Before 2 days ago it is working find and I have made no changes in site.

Please help ASAP…

Domain Name : https://paptwa.com/

Did you change the Cloudflare account with the new nameservers? If yes, you need to wait 72 hours, and then turn on all orange clouds (if they’re off) on the Cloudflare dashboard, or configure 1.1.1.1 on all your devices (downloading the app on the mobile device and configuring the DNS by following the instructions here on your desktop devices).

I’m not changed any account before…but after it is not working i m login with cloudflare…and cloudflare provide me new dns for update…till that i m not updated the nameservers. What I will do and how long it will take…

If i will update the nameserve then the problem will be solved or not…
Please suggest me in description bcoz no one is surfing my site without ssl.

It will take 24 hours, and you may need to change the DNS records to the new ones on the Cloudflare dashboard.

After the change namerserver the ssl will work both on desktop and mobile…

Yes, it will.

Hello my website is pinging…but not responding…

please tell me solution…

From the topic Cloudflare shows “Error 1016: Origin DNS error”:

Fix your Cloudflare DNS records

[…]

You can try to fix the records manually by first deleting all DNS records currently in Cloudflare. Then, you’ll want to add the following DNS records:

• CNAME record with source @ and the target being your account’s main domain. How to find your main domain.
  • CNAME record with source www and target @ .
  • MX record with source @ and target mx.epizy.com (to receive email).
  • An additional CNAME record for every subdomain. So if you have a subdomain “blog”, you need to add a CNAME record with source blog and target @ .

I have done some changes in my setting …till now site is not going…please explain me in brief or tell me ip that i will update in A name.

Obviously, if the SSL was automatically set to Flexible, change it to “Full” in the Crypto section of the Cloudflare dashboard.

I have changed but site not going on till now…

plz check … https://paptwa.com

Maybe your account is suspended because you hit a Daily Limit. Please wait at least 24 hours for you to access it again.

No dear…Actually the domain name that is show under my account it is always show suspend domain…but my site going very well…

Can you tell me ip address for A name …
I think if you have remember someone has provide me ip address for update like…187.33.102.44…It is not an ip it is an example…

Please provide me specific IP address…then I will update and my site will be live…Please check

Then ping the Main Domain, then copy its IP, delete the CNAME record and create an A record with as name @ and as value the IP you’ve got from the ping. However, I’ve answered, “Maybe your account is suspended”, and I suggest you to check the Client Area for more informations about the suspension.
However, 187.33.102.44 is a Brazilian IP that doesn’t have a server installed, and doesn’t correspond with 185.27.134.xxx.

The provided Ip address last time is :185.27.134.94

Can you provide me like this…So my site will be live…

Now it’s again 185.27.134.94. Go ahead and put this into the A record.

Ok i will updated…how much time it will take

Maximum 24 hours for the world to see it; immediately with 1.1.1.1 configured on all the devices. Even if “immediately” is not the right term for it, because your account is still suspended. So wait 24 hours even for you to access it, or check the Client Area for the instructions of what you should do, or, if the domain was removed from the account where is your Main Domain, re-add it on the account by using the nameservers ns1.byet.org and ns2.byet.org and then put back the Cloudflare nameservers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.