Ssl problem

When i tried to add cloudflare ssl i couldnt so i tried to add zerossl and now when i try to delete the zerossl i cant, this is what i see in infinityfree Imgur: The magic of the Internet and pepole that join my website see the unseacured website message and this is what other pepole see Imgur: The magic of the Internet and i cant do anything about it, when i tried to delete the ssl from zerossl it deleted it but it still shows that i use 1/3 ssl used while i deleted all the ssls and when i deleted the ssl from cpanel it still shows that i use zerossl and even when i delete the cname of the zerossl its still shows and even when i switch ssl its still shows that the website use zerossl!!!
So please help me fix it thanks.
donka

Fix it urself.

2 Likes

Right now, your domain name is using both Cloudflare’s nameservers and our nameservers. As a rule of thumb, you should never mix different sets of nameservers. You can use our nameservers OR Cloudflare’s nameservers, but not both.

Also, it looks like there are no DNS records in Cloudflare’s nameservers.

There are a few ways you can continue from here.

If you want to use Cloudflare, I would first remove Cloudflare’s nameservers from your domain and remove the domain from Cloudflare. Then, wait for 24 hours. After that, add the domain to Cloudflare again and make sure that Cloudflare scans your DNS records correctly. Then, change your domain’s nameservers to use only Cloudflare’s nameservers and you’re done.

If you don’t care about Cloudflare and just want SSL, you should first remove Cloudflare’s nameservers. Then go to the “Free SSL Certificates” section in our control panel to get your SSL certificate.

Please try our system first before going with third party solutions. Our free SSL certificates system is free, unlimited and created for our hosting, so we can guarantee everything works (and help you if it doesn’t).

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.