SSL shop connection fails

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

thezipple.com

(please share the FULL error message you see)
Could not open Woocommerce authorization page (SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate)

I get this when trying to connect my shop. I realize this is out of the scope of the support here. However, when I change the DNS to epizy I cannot change any of the CNAME records and I think this is what is giving this error? I could be wrong. Everything is green and good to go just this error?? I have changed the CNAME records here.

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Generally, this error means that you are trying to connect from outside of your website.

4 Likes

It was working, then the shop moved then moved it back. It is a CNAME issue. The website works, just not connecting to printful as it had. Thanks though I know I will figure it out.

Maybe this post will help you

5 Likes

Thank you. Maybe that is why we originally moved. Well thanks I guess shall close this account :pray:

1 Like

But the person in that topic ultimately wrote this

5 Likes

Its alright, it is a free account, there will be some limitations. Its just unfortunate.

1 Like

Also the cloudfare is a fee?

No, CloudFlare is free, but there are also paid tiers.

6 Likes

thanks I went the cloudflare route and it is working

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.