SSL

I did buy SSL from comodo and after install or upload cant use the WEBPAGE ewery FC@ING 20-30 min is not secure well hope refund work better then this provider.

I would notify Comodo about the issues. You’re a paying customer to Comodo unlike me, I used the free SSL from Comodo with no issues. Their customer support is top notch just like here.

Essence

Can you please explain more about what happens when you can’t use your webpage? What exactly doesn’t work? What do you see instead?

Also, it would help a lot if you included which domain name you installed the certificate on so we can check it’s configured correctly.

Finally, I’m not entirely sure what you would like to get a refund for. We provide free hosting, we can’t refund something you shouldn’t have to pay for to begin with. If someone asked you to pay to use InfinityFree, you’ve been scammed.

@NERGAL said:
I did buy SSL from comodo and after install or upload cant use the WEBPAGE ewery FC@ING 20-30 min is not secure well hope refund work better then this provider.

It takes a few hours for the certificate to take place, if you’re saying you waited 30 minutes and check. You also need to put in https:// before your domain name in the address bar.