SSL

Why do I get the message "The uploaded certificate is NOT for the domain name * * * * * * * * * * * * * "
I’ve followed the procedure correctly.

So… is the certificate for your domain name? And is the certificate issued by an accepted certificate vendor (if so, which one)?

@Admin said:
So… is the certificate for your domain name? And is the certificate issued by an accepted certificate vendor (if so, which one)?

Everything I’ve done in the same domain and the CSR that I exactly the same input. I use the Cloudflare

@Anli210 said:

@Admin said:

Everything I’ve done in the same domain and the CSR that I exactly the same input. I use the Cloudflare

I assume that means you’re trying to install Cloudflare’s Origin Certificates?

Cloudflare is not a recognized certificate authority, so their Origin Certificates are technically not valid SSL certificates. Because of that, our panel rejects them.

If you would to use Cloudflare’s SSL with your InfinityFree account, you can set Cloudflare to Full SSL mode (not the strict one) and the connection will be the whole way using our default certificate.

@Admin said:

@Anli210 said:

@Admin said:

I assume that means you’re trying to install Cloudflare’s Origin Certificates?

Cloudflare is not a recognized certificate authority, so their Origin Certificates are technically not valid SSL certificates. Because of that, our panel rejects them.

If you would to use Cloudflare’s SSL with your InfinityFree account, you can set Cloudflare to Full SSL mode (not the strict one) and the connection will be the whole way using our default certificate.

OOO so I understand the intent. Okay I will try it thanks