SSLconfigure Error

My website URL is:

Lightweight.be

What I’m seeing is:

Hi, i want to install an SSL certificate. I have a private key and a certificate via InfinityFree but i always get the error saying: ‘The certificate you have entered does not match the current private key.’ I litteraly copy and pasted the keys from the site.

I’m using this software:

I am using the SSL certificate and SSLconfigure from infinityFree.

Additional information:

I uploaded a screenshot of the error.kan ni

I checked the private key in your control panel and the private key in your client area, and I can clearly see the text is different. And I see there is a CSR there, which means you’ve used the Generate Key / CSR function, which you don’t need to use.

Could you please try to install the SSL certificate according to our official instructions?

https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-install-an-ssl-certificate/#if-you-already-have-a-private-key

2 Likes

hello, i want to install an SSL certificate. I have a private key and a certificate via InfinityFree but i always get the error saying: The private key you are trying to upload is not valid.
And for the certificate the error saying: The certificate uploaded is NOT for the domain name aly-nails.com ( was seen) .

I just copy pasted the private key and certificate from your client area and it just worked.

Are you sure you uploaded the FULL private key? That means everything in the box in the client area, including the BEGIN PRIVATE KEY lines.

Sorry, I had the translator activated.

1 Like

Thanks, this topic can be closed.