Static website with Jekyll

Hospedar site Estático com Jekyll

Bom dia, galerinha! Sou novo aqui nos servidores da Infinity Free e gostaria de saber se é possível hospedar site estático desenvolvido com Jekyll? Minha hospedagem é gratuita e estou usando os servidores para testar meus projetos.
Também, tenho um canal no GitHub que estou enviando alguns projetos. Quem quiser conhecer e dar uma força para que eu tenha um norte no quê preciso melhorar para começar a fazer projetos profissionais.

Outra coisa. Gostaria de saber como eu tenho acesso as métricas de visualizações da minha página hospedada aqui no Infinity Free? Quem puder ajudar, agradeço!

Meus canais de comunicação

Outras dúvidas

Quem aqui já trabalha com desenvolvimento de sites no individual?
Alguém poderia dar algumas dicas de como posso elaborar um projeto e oferece-lo ao cliente? O que oferecer e quais serviços oferecer?

Ficarei aguardando a ajuda de vocês. Quem tiver algum canal individual por outros meios de comunicação, fala pra gente ai nos comentários.

Abraços…

Hello @Developer-Br,
Happy to see you here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Please note that this is an English forum so write your post in English or use a free tool like Google Translate.

I translated the post for you:

Host Static website with Jekyll

Good morning people! I am new here on the Infinity Free servers and I would like to know if it is possible to host a static website developed with Jekyll? My hosting is free and I am using the servers to test my projects.
Also, I have a channel on GitHub that I am submitting some projects. Whoever wants to know and give me a strength so that I have a direction in what I need to improve to start doing professional projects.

Another thing. I would like to know how I have access to the metrics of views of my page hosted here on Infinity Free? Anyone who can help, thank you!

My communication channels

Other doubts

Who here already works with individual website development?
Could anyone give some tips on how I can design a project and offer it to the client? What to offer and what services to offer?

I will be waiting for your help. Anyone who has an individual channel through other means of communication, tell us in the comments.

Hugs…

Can you please put your question about doing things with InfinityFree in the Hosting Support category and keep this category only for the website development services thing? I’m happy to answer your questions, but I do ask you to please submit them in the right place.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.