STOR command failed

Username (e.g. epiz_28847943) or Website URL

https://prasiddhapoudyal.com.np

Error Message

Upload failed. Error during ftp upload. STOR command failed

Other Information

File transfer error

Hey there, try using a desktop FTP client like FileZilla. Sometimes the online file manager does not work as good
Thanks

1 Like

Actually I am using php script to upload file. It was not uploading like it used to. So I cross-checked manually just to verify that did I miss something in my php script or it’s the server error. And I found that it was server error. I don’t think there is any other php script that decide to use FileZilla over Online File Manager. Thanks.

But the online file manager has issues like this sometimes. Please try uploading your file with a desktop FTP client like FileZilla. Also, I want to you do this because than you can share the error logs.
Thanks.

1 Like

No thanks. I just use php scripts to do that automatically.

if you aren’t gonna use our tips, then don’t ask for our help

SirEpic please dont full my post with nonsense. I have never received your help. I posted just to make sure admin troubleshoots the real problem in the server.

you said this in response to GreenReader9’s advice

I am waiting for admin response, if he doesnt show up i will just delete my site and remake another client id. Your friend tried to help but it doesn’t help. And why dont you understand stop replying.

@NoobieLolz, I can tell you this.

If you want help from anyone here (Including the Admin) you need to give us a better understanding of what is happening with FTP. For that, we need the error logs of FileZilla. It is a free and super popular software that can give us detailed info. Please install it, connect to your website, and read us the error message(s).

Oh, it could also be due to this:

Finally I couldn’t wait and deleted the site.

I know that you just want the file manager to work and that @Greenreader9’s reply may not seem helpful to this.

But please do understand that the file manager tends to just break occasionally. So trying the uploads with another FTP client is both a good workaround, but also a very useful step in figuring out whether this is a hosting/server issue or an issue with the file manager.

So can you please try to upload a file with FTP? That should help us determine where the issue is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.