Strange characters display in raw http file mode left of the file entries

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_32038573

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)
github.icapsql.com

Error Message

The file browser display points to non-existent image files which cause garbage to be printed on the screen. There is no iconsx/*.gif directory but the web server keeps outputing them.

(please share the FULL error message you see)

[SRPMS/] 2022-06-26 01:16 - [unknown item…]

[

The iconsx folder is a special folder in the server that’s supposed to show the assets of the directory index page. You cannot upload the assets themselves, as the URLs are likely rerouted before they hit your account.

But it would seem that these assets are not working correctly.

How big of an issue is this?

Please keep in mind that we do not provide a file hosting or file sharing service. Using our hosting only to redistribute software installers is not allowed.

5 Likes

I take that means I am not allowed to host an RPM repository on your hosting service. Is that correct? I went ahead and deactivated the website setup on your site due to the fact your web file browsing is broken and since you state people are not allowed to use the service for file hosting.

Correct, free hosting cannot be used for this.

However, you can use your website to provide info about your repository. Maybe read the tos again do you are familiar with what you can and cannot do.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.