Sub Domain

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_30152605

Error Message

I’m trying to point my domain using CNAME to subdomain created on infiniteFree but instead of loading the website it loads iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon
How do I point mysubdomain to your subdomain(using cname or by crating sub zone on my DNS hosting)?
My top level domain is hosting email and I don’t want to loose access to this service so Im not looking to point top level domain

You must use the actual NS records and point your main domain. However, you can remove the NS and replace them with A records once the account is created. Similar to below, but using your own service instead of Cloudflare.

Thank you very much for the answer !!!
I will follow your guidance however there is something not clear for me once the domain is authenticated and I go ahead and remove NS records restoring them to original value what is going to happen with subdomain NS record do I need to point it somewhere? or is modifying A record with the IP address sufficient?

I’ll try to make this more clear :slight_smile:

1. Change the nameservers to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com
  2. Create your account, and log in to the control panel to activate it (Your email will not work during this time).
  3. Set the nameservers back to how you had them before, and add the records below

RECORD #1
TYPE: “A”
CONTENT: “@”
NAME: IP address from app.infinityfree.net

RECORD #2
TYPE: “A”
CONTENT: “www”
NAME: IP address from app.infinityfree.net

1. Wait 72 hours before expecting things to work (This is due to a process called DNS propagation). It may or may not take that long.
1 Like

I do understand your instruction and I am going to follow the steps thank you again.

What I’m asking about is something different not the top-level domain NS, because we have already covered them - and they will come back to their original state.
What I am asking for is subdomain DNS records
If I change A record there do I need to change NS records there as well?

Nope, just the A records above!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.