Subdomains

Hi, I’m new to InfinityFree. When I create a subdomain and try to access it, it appears blank. How can I add wordpress or directly duplicate my main website in the subdomain? Thanks.

Welcome to our forum!

I am glad that you asked about it.

When you create a new subdomain or assign new nameservers to a domain, every new domain in general has to go through a process called “DNS Propagation” which means that for every ISP in the world to successfully refresh their DNS Records (public database of all the domain names pointing to the website’s server) there has to pass a time between few hours to three days for it to be initiated for every user of The World Wide Web.

Therefore if you want to make an installation you can do it, however untill the DNS List of your Internet Service Provider gets updated you will have to wait slight amount of time to be able to access and preview the changes on your website in real time.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Okay. I understood that when creating a subdomain I have to wait a while for it to activate, am I ok?

• I still have the doubt of how to add an editor like Wordpress to said subdomain.

Okay. I understood that when creating a subdomain I have to wait a while for it to activate, am I ok?

• I still have the doubt of how to add an editor like Wordpress to said subdomain.

By using the Softaculous script installer in cPanel you can automatically install the WordPress software on your site.

Once the details are filled in and the button is pressed then WordPress software is installed in the desired directory.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.