Successfully connected, but no access for user

Successfully connected to the server ‘sql100.epizy.com

Access denied for user ‘epiz_25306127’@‘192.168.%’ to database ‘epiz_25306127_email’

I’ve checked all credentials multiple times.

Hello there,

Could you please check this Knowledge Base article and see if it helps:
https://support.infinityfree.net/MySQL-Databases/common-mysql-errors/

1 Like

I’ve checked this already many times.

It says: " This generally means that the database name is not correct. If you entered the database name my_database when creating the database, the full database name looks like epiz_12345678_my_database . The easiest way to make sure you have the right database name is to go to the MySQL Databases section in your control panel. If you haven’t created your database yet, you can also do it through this menu."

But I checked this 10 times. I copied the databasa name from the table:
" Current Databases"
MySQL DB Name MySQL User Name MySQL Password MySQL Host Name

Make sure that your also not using your Client Area password and you should be using your hosting account password.

Some people mistakenly use their Client Area password and not their hosting account password, these 2 are different.

Did you? Because when I checked it, I see the error message Access denied for user 'epiz_25306127'@'192.168.%' to database 'epiz_25306127_email' and in the control panel, I only see the database epiz_25306127_emal. Notice the missing i?

3 Likes

You are terribly right!!!
I’m terribly blind!!!
Thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.