Support Help me Check this Account

Support you are good people for providing free hosting for us. I really appreciate you.
Please I will like you to activate my account for it has been suspended since on Wednesday and I believe that I follow the terms and conditions of your free hosting. www.world-info.cf and www.dream books.cf. I will appreciate if my request is granted. Thank you.

I checked the account and it’s suspended. That means you should be able to submit a review request from your client area, assuming you haven’t hit the three account limit yet.

Admin I have hit the account limit. I added the remaining domain from inside my cpanel add-on. Is there no way it can be activated from your side. Thank you

Admin this is frustrating,I have writing a review on my www.dreambooks cf and my account has not been activated yet. Also, the one that gives me concern now is my www.world-info.cf which I have not finish building and this domain I cannot see it in my cpanel not to talk of writing a review on it. Admin please my domain and all the activities I implemented on it follows your terms and condition. Delay is dangerous I would have finished my website since on Wednesday but because of this suspension I am unable to and those that I emailed about my website are complaining serious that they are not seeing any thing. Admin please I am on my neel begging please don’t frustrate me because of the act of others I follow your terms and conditions. I have been in the position of being an admin and I could see everything my client do there. You can equally see mine too. This is just a small issue please don’t let it to be complicated so that you don’t frustrate me. I will be greatful if my request is granted Thanks and God bless.

When did you submit a review request? Note that it’s a request which is reviewed by staff, not a form you can fill in to instantly reactivate your account.

I’m sorry that your website was down for so long, but it would have been reactivated a lot faster if you followed the instructions right away instead of asking around on the forums.

Admin thank you very much I am very grateful for activating my account may God bless you.

Admin thank you very much I am very grateful for activating my account may God bless you.