Suspend accoount

artslk.epizy.com
my site suspended for a usage limit but i dont use recently
why this happend without no reason?
if i buy a new custom domain, will it be stop suspending my account?
even my site is slow loading.

sorry for my loose english
hope you ll help me

I checked your account and it does appear to have received some traffic recently, because I see that traffic was recorded for basically all metrics visible in the Account Statistics screen.

And yes, sometimes your website will just get traffic for “no reason”. And that traffic can cause you to hit a limit, yes.

Getting a custom domain will not fix it. The limits are the same for all hosting accounts, regardless of which or what kind of domain names are assigned to it.

so you telling me
is infinty free has a monthly traffic limit?

unlimited people cant accses my site ?

No website can handle unlimited visitors. Even the biggest sites in the world, like Google or Facebook, can’t handle unlimited visitors. They can handle a lot, but they spent billions of dollars to make that possible.

Servers and hosting aren’t free. If you’re not paying for it, then someone is. And we cannot just give you unlimited server power for free.

Even though we don’t have a fixed limit on the number of visitors or the amount of bandwidth, that doesn’t mean your site can’t have billions of concurrent users for free.

3 Likes

ok
i heard if i want to make online money i need lot of traffic and money is depend on it.
so you telling me i should a buy host for make online money with lot of traffic?

by the way tell me whats is your daily bandwith limit and daily traffic limit

Basically, yes. It takes money to make money.

Of course, you can try to bootstrap it. Start with a free hosting account and a little bit of traffic and try to make a little bit of money. Use that money to invest in your website so it can handle more traffic. If you’re successful, you can snowball it into a big and profitable site.

You can view all the limits of your hosting account in the Account Statistics section in the control panel.

Note that both bandwidth and traffic are not listed there. That’s because there is no bandwidth limit at all (and our platform limits bandwidth per month, not per day) and there is no metric for “traffic”. There is no objective measure for “traffic”, but hits is a metric that’s related to it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.