Suspend account repeat

epiz_31432460

All websites in this account

Suspended domain

Your account is Temporarily Suspended
Your account was suspended because you hit the Entry Process Limits. Learn more about this limit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 7 hours from now.

Don’t want to wait any longer? iFastNet can migrate your website quickly and for free, even if your account is suspended!

Other Information

Yeah I know about entry process, that why to test i mostly delete every thing from htdocs, i thing there is one php file, even empty, still after every one day, my account suspended again and again. And same entry reason. When there is not much website data then why it so. Please fix it.

bumping topic

2 Likes

Can you tell solution, i want admin to reply, because I think it is server side issue, that’s why I put it in form

I checked your account, and it seems that this suspension from 4 days ago was the last one. So whatever issue happened then may have been fixed already.

I also don’t see any notable changes in suspension rates, so I don’t see any evidence to suggest that this may be a system issue.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.